Idolatry banner

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Style is Timeless

Style is timeless, fashion is not. If you are looking for a blog on the latest trends and fashions, you will have to go elsewhere. If; however, timeless style and elegance on a very limited budget are your thing, you are in the right place.

 If you have a bit of a "Gothic bent", or at least enjoy dark clothing as an aspect of your personal style statement, you are in even better company. I have many stylish, interesting, creative, fun, dark, inventive little treats to share here.

In the future, you may find tips on how and where to find cheap "pretties", as I call them. I may even share some of my latest kool finds. You may find tutorials on making outfits, costumes, re-purposing that favorite tattered clothing item, making clothing that doesn't fit well fit better, money saving make up and beauty tips, and much more.

All because...I create, therefore, I am...

You must pardon the walls, it is my daughter's room, not mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment