Idolatry banner

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Secret Method Revealed

My "big secret", in both costuming and everyday style is quite simple actually.  It is something I have used for years, and it has never failed me. It comes in extremely handy with trying to costume an entire play at the last minute. I also comes in handy with my daughters, and in my everyday life.

Though not in line with traditional corset design, this method can be used by women of all shapes and sizes, to either increase, or decrease the size and shape of any piece of clothing. It can of course be used by men as well, but some are a bit "picky" about such things. Still, I am sure many of my theatrical friends on either side will enjoy this one.

There may be forthcoming articles with more detail and images, and I also plan to design costumes in the future with this very idea already in mind, so they can be more fully utilized by more people of various shapes and sizes. For now, here are the basics of my little "method"...

http://voices.yahoo.com/cheap-alternatives-12600587.html?cat=46

How to Use a Faux Corset Design to Update Any Piece of Clothing

"I Create, Therefore I Am"
-Laurie.

Image Credit : Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment