Idolatry banner

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I Was Robbed at GunPoint

A few of you that know me and my writing have probably assumed I would not claim to stand by my beliefs. Christians feel they would lay down their lives for Jesus. Perhaps some of you would. Muslims feel it is an honor to sacrifice themselves for Allah. Perhaps this is true as well. It does not validate your faith either way. But my question is does one have the strength to live when the choice is not about the self but others? I know my personal answer to this.

On December 10th at 5:45 am, an armed man entered my workplace as we were opening. He pointed a handgun at my people and threatened to kill us all. A calm fell over me and I knew I was ready to die. I had no fear. Some may beg to differ considering I remain here to tell the story. However the tale of the tape says it all. You see. I knew in that moment that if I had given the man reason to kill me, he would have had to kill everyone else in the store as well. I was prepared to die knowing the truth that what lies beyond is either a return here to be reborn or to be ascended to continue beyond. But my death would have been my choice... my right. However, I did not have the right to make that choice for the lives of my coworkers. So I chose to cooperate.

The surveillance video shows me cooperating yet remaining between the man and my people the entire time. Later, the police said I handled the situation perfectly. My coworkers say I am a hero. I am not. I was only... aware.

So this I say to the man that got away with $500 in cash and rolled coin... I say this to every asshole that robbed a store in America on December 10th at 5:45 am... What the video didn't show, and what you didn't see was the blade I had concealed the entire time should you have decided to hurt my people. I'd have eagerly taken a bullet and sprayed your goddamned blood over my face and smiled at you. Not because I'm a bad ass... but because I'd have taken you with me.

Unlike your religions, which are typically no more than excuses for your primitive nature, Ascension provides us NO excuses to take the life of another. We are NEVER justified in killing even in self defense. I did not lose sleep last night because spared my life... I could not sleep last night because I spared yours.

Happy Holidays, from the Ascended.

No comments:

Post a Comment