Idolatry banner

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Keep it Simple

The key for me, when being stylish and elegant, as opposed to fashionable and trendy, is keeping it simple. This is one reason I love the color black so much. When in doubt, I know I can throw on a simple black dress, and leave the house looking amazing every time.

This strategy has never failed me. Even when there is time for little or no make up, it works. Even with none of the jewelry or other accessories of which we women seem so fond, it works. Even without the cute shoes, it works.

In fact, I seem to attract just as much, if not more attention (especially from the opposite sex) by throwing on that simple black dress and rushing out the door to...whatever, than I do getting all "dolled up", and going to a night club. I can be going out for groceries, and this seems true. I invite all women to try it one time, and share with me whether you find I am right, or wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment