Idolatry banner

Friday, November 1, 2013

My Personal Goal for November

Add caption
Since I know I won't have time to think out and write a 50,000 word novel in November, I have a different goal in mind that will probably be just as challenging for me. This month, I plan to write 50,000 words (in articles, stories, whatever...), while also keeping up with all of my editorial duties on FoK and EP, and my moderator duties on PAA.
I don't plan to count comments, but I still plan to make them. However, I also have TONS of things I have been taking notes on that I want to write about, but haven't had time to while working at a haunted house in October! So, between FoK, EP, PAA, my 2 blogs, and maybe a bit of Bubbling, I plan to write 50,000 words total.
There are 140 words right here. Who thinks I can manage it?

Image Credit : Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain.

Originally published on PostAnyArticle.com, October 31st, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment