Idolatry banner

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

No No, NaNo!

Well, with less than two weeks left, I am afraid I will never meet the NaNoWriMo challenge.

However, I have written and published over 10,000 words, in addition to keeping up with all of my editorial and moderator duties. I'll wager I have UNPUBLISHED at least 40,000 words of SPAM alone! I'd say that is a bit of an accomplishment, at least.



I have written 10 articles, a total of 5,754 words on FoK alone. On PAA, I have written 6 at 2,024 words total. On My blogs I have written 5 at 2,518 words. That is over 20 articles. Last month, with all the haunted house work at Spookywoods, I bet I only wrote a dozen, if that!

The good news is, I have at least a dozen more articles in progress on my computer. Hopefully those will get done by the end of the month at least. I am trying to be positive, and look at what I have done, as opposed to what I haven't. Still, I am quite sure 30,000 words by the end of the month is not going to happen. That and more in spam to deal with is a certainty, however!

Image Credit : Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment