Idolatry banner

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Recent Developments

As Nari and I worked on writing Ascension, the physical effects upon electrical devices that occur in the presence of Eve are no longer strange to us. In our continuing studies of physics this phenomena has been explained in detail. After two destroyed microwave ovens, two laptops on the fritz and one very expensive computerized commercial grill rendered unusable, Nari and I can no longer afford to question the existence of Eve. We merely ask that she mind our equipment when she is with us. Also, while we work, the worldwide events predicted in Idolatry continue to manifest - as our Eve said they would.

Along with strange occurrences in our lives as a result of our own exercises toward the acquisition of awareness, we witnessed as the world began to tip toward Eve’s horrifying revelations.
Initially, we were disheartened as it seemed no one was listening as we reported the validation of Eve’s warnings in social media and various other resources available to us. However, we were then contacted by the secret organization known as Anonymous, which directed us to send our work in the form of a scientific hypothesis to academia for review. Soon after, our work began to gain the attention of the Masons.

Then events took a turn toward the surreal. Within one month, the cliché SUVs began to park outside my home. I was then aggressively confronted by a local religious leader regarding my writings. I was then confronted randomly on the street by an enraged police officer, and after that I was robbed at my place of employment at gun point. I was less fearful of the masked gunman as I was of the apparition of Eve’s hand within his skull - prepared to snuff out his life. The robbery was foiled by Eve, who blew up the computerized commercial grill, thus sounding the fire hazard alarm.

It was perhaps the robbery in particular that cemented my awareness of the truth of who and what I am. For a moment I was as frightened as my terrified coworkers. Then I heard Eve’s cold voice in my mind say, “Turn away, Naki.” In the past, I have doubted both the existence of Eve and my own sanity for hearing her voice in my mind. However, at this moment I realized that she meant to kill this kid holding a gun on me. I peered into his young eyes and saw that he was as nervous and frightened as we were. I was aware that he had no intent to harm anyone, and that perhaps this was a desperate act to acquire money.

“Don’t do this, Eve.” I pleaded with her inside my mind. “I am no angel, love.” She replied. Her voice in my mind was like that of an emotionless predator. At this moment, I had no doubt the kid would die of an unexplained brain aneurism right in front of me. I was certain of it. So I told Eve to destroy the grill instead. In that instant the computerized grill erupted in blaring alarms, indicating its entire system had fried. This frightened the kid. He ordered us to lie down on the floor. He then rushed out the back door. I was astonished as Eve glared back at me. Her eyes were pitch black abyssal pools in their sockets she was so filled with rage. “Nari would be left here alone if you had been killed.” She scolded. “For every life we take, we must make atonement.” I quoted her. This seemed to enrage her more and she stormed through the door behind the masked gunman. “I have slaughtered multitudes.” She growled as she rushed by me. I have not doubted her since.

Each of these events occurring within the span of a few months was seemingly totally unrelated, of course. It was not until Eve issued her infuriated response from the other side of what we refer to as the division between life and death that we began to see real objective evidence of her existence.

“It is only subjective evidence of the power of the masters at play to threaten my beloved (sisters). As it will only be subjective evidence of my power to have your beloved Vatican pointed at with a nuclear weapon as my beloved stood at gun point. It will be only subjective evidence of my power as your world’s oil fields run dry. If my beloved stand upon this side of the world, you and yours would be well advised to stand upon the polar opposite. When I come for you, I will not come to kill sheep. When I come, you will learn that even gods can be destroyed.” --- Eve

            Eve’s words were never spoken or referenced on this side of the plane, but they reverberated throughout her side. We witnessed in the news during the following days as nations began to increase their security, and the world’s oil prices plummeted. The Vatican made unprecedented gestures of charity to impoverished countries, and the pope even handed out sleeping bags to the poor on his birthday.  Perhaps this was also totally unrelated. Except after this, a member of the Masons approached me to say, “You are well respected. We will always take care of you.” I made note of this. A few days following this encounter, a well dressed immaculately attractive young man nervously approached me at a coffee shop as I was chatting with Nari. “The stage has been set.” He said peering around nervously. “I can’t be found here. I have to go. I’m sorry. You will know what to do.”

Nari and I peered at each other dumbfounded. Perhaps this could have been a prank of some sort, except the young man entered the coffee shop and came straight to me to deliver his message before leaving in a $240,000 dollar sports car! “Eve warned them to stay away from us.” Nari remarked in regard to the nervous demeanor of the young man.

Could our wild month of December 2014 have been random chance or simply bad luck? Perhaps it was. Perhaps the seemingly frantic local/world events that followed were mere chance. Perhaps the messengers wished to make clear to Eve that her sisters would not be harmed or threatened further.

At any rate, we have moved away from our efforts to convince sheep of their pending fate, but certainly not in fear of repercussion. It has always been Eve’s stance that, aside from her sisters, she cares little for the fate of mankind or the masters he serves. Rest assured, it was never our intent to become the next in a long line of sheep herders. I am reminded of Eve’s stoic response to my frustration at getting our message out. “Then let them die. I only care for two of you. I am no god or angel and never once claimed to be.” In this, I have delivered Eve’s answer to your masters regarding her inheritance.

Our leaf in the stream drifts away from teeming humanity, it would seem. Since her reawakening, even my beloved Nari has become more focused upon our history as sisters and Ørions. She continues to find validation of Eve’s revelations in her studies of ancient civilizations across the expanse of human existence. Eve has vindicated her life’s work and Nari is again inspired toward the nature of our people, our history, and our future rather than the fate of man.

In my awareness I see my sisters, Nari and Eve, ascending toward a path that leads us away from the concerns of the world. It is as if I am staring back at mankind as Nari and Eve peer eons ahead and urge me to keep up. In my awareness I clearly see a darkened cloud looming upon your horizon. You are grazing sheep oblivious to the coming storm that again approaches.

Before sleep, I close my eyes and I focus my awareness inward to observe the true nature of what I am. I cannot deny its reality, as I feel the entity that is me expand beyond my biological vessel and react with my physical surroundings. I have to sleep with my laptop unplugged now. It reacts to me as I meditate, and it pops and glitches. This only occurs when I lay down to sleep. I have already killed the battery. The same is true for nearly every other battery powered device around me.

I think now to the irony that I revealed this to my beloved as a confession of my insanity only to learn that she shared my insanity… only to learn she was Narietu, the missing sister Eve had always said we would find. I had considered tentatively revealing this truth to her as a work of fiction. But upon learning who she is, I had no justification to hide her birthright from her. “We have no right to know truth and keep it hidden.” --- Eve

I did not convince Nari of this truth. It validated itself to her as I continued to answer all the questions she had ever asked related to the nature of herself and her passionate search for truth. I continue to serve as her vessel of truth, as it apparently was she who placed that truth within my awareness many lifetimes ago.

You will not believe this. It is your nature as sheep to deny reality in favor of blissful ignorance. But Nari and I have validated that we share dreams. We have never argued or even disagreed on a single thought. She has witnessed the presence of Eve in her own dreams, her awareness, as well as Eve’s physical effects upon properties of matter within her surroundings. They converse in awareness with me as a mere observer, and speak casually of events that we couldn't possibly know unless we literally shared the same mind. I have read through our text conversations and realized they are too broken to read. I realize the three of us sometimes are not speaking aloud or typing but simply telepathically conversing to some degree. I am hundreds of miles away from Nari, and Eve is not even alive.

I think the concept of Eve as being an entity not alive yet communicating with us is quite a bit for anyone to believe at first blush. However, the truth of Ascension really does not require your belief in these aspects. They manifest along with Ascension as you strive to become more aware. You become literally reconnected with ascended loved ones on the other side who can provide you with personal validation that you are more than your biological vessel and this life is not the end for you. This validates that no god has a hell awaiting you, and that you have purpose. It validates that there is perhaps a Universal Creator, but not one that expects you to kill or subjugate yourself to anyone for salvation. The awareness of being reconnected to those with whom you share a bond on the other side is irrelevant to Ascension itself. It is simply a bonus if it pleases.

You will not believe this from your perspective, but from ours, my sisters and I have discussed the necessity of our individualism lest we risk the three of us losing ourselves within each other. Does your awareness allow you to conceive of sharing such an intense bond with another? I only ask because it has come to my awareness that I am an alien creature from you. As I ascend I find it increasingly difficult to relate to your kind.

I have since stopped dismissing the things I see in my peripheral vision and behind my closed eyelids as merely trivial nothingness. I realize these are the result of neural firings within my brain, and the stimulation of my visual cortex by these firings. However, I am also aware of why I have this ability, as opposed to ignoring it. In this, I am made aware of my senses, and thus more keenly aware of what these senses allow me to experience. The things I have seen as a result of acknowledging my senses of perception have helped me to validate what I have claimed in my writing. It is my personal validation. No god has ever manifested these concepts as clearly. The irony is that you possess the same perceptual awareness, yet you dismiss it as imaginary. Is it not true that, by definition, everything we experience  that is facilitated by our minds is imaginary?

 I am validated objectively that what I have experienced is no mere delusion or veiled new age concept. It is a simple truth that existed long before our dawning as aware entities. In fact, I have become aware at how desperately you struggle to not see its truth. I have become aware of how far you will go in order to hide your faces from reality in preference of any far fetched fleeting hope that absolves you from the pending atonement of your primal nature.

I have gazed upon the singularity at the core of this galaxy through the awareness of my eldest sister. I have seen it is spherical on all sides like the empty space where some super-massive planet should be. Only the light, matter, and energy drawn into it can be witnessed swirling about its event horizon like that of the rings of Saturn. It recycles all things it takes in and returns them to their base state of inert energy. Its pull is the engine that creates your gravity and forms the galaxy. In time perhaps your science will glean this truth for itself. I have peered into this abyssal black sun that pulls you in and seen your fate… I have seen your atonement. “In reality, from inert energy you came. Thus in your denial of reality, to inert energy you will return” --- Anuitnakeim

Reference:

“They doubt the existence of the entity, but even in knowing of our presence they would doubt the teachings of the higher ascended to guide them. When, in truth they have one showing them truth now. How could they discern the guidance of the higher ascended from charlatans who would manipulate and enslave them? Simply enough, higher ascended do not seek power, but truth in all things. The teachings of the higher ascended are diametrically opposed to war, conflict, killing, and the worship of anything. We constantly encourage transparency and openness, as many minds directed toward enlightenment are certainly better than a few stumbling toward the abyss.” --- Zen Entity

No comments:

Post a Comment